Join caring Coloradans by participating in Colorado Gives Day 2012 today, Tuesday, December 4th. During a 24-hour period beginning at 12 a.m., Coloradans will join together to “Give Where You Live” and make online donations to participating local charities of their choice. One hundred percent of each donation goes to charity. Last year this effort yielded over $13 million to make our state a better place to live!
- 100% of your online contribution goes to charity, in this case Wheat Ridge 2020. Credit card fees are waived so that every dollar you donate goes directly to our programs.
- All donations are proportionally matched from an incentive fund of $300,000 thanks to the generous contribution of FirstBank.
Basically, this makes Colorado Gives Day the perfect opportunity to get in your end of year contribution to Wheat Ridge 2020. Everything you give goes directly to our programs improving Wheat Ridge.
To make a donation today on Colorado Gives Day all you have to do is visit https://www.givingfirst.org/wr2020. When you follow the steps below to donate to us through GivingFirst.org, 100% of your donation comes to us.
- To donate, go to https://www.givingfirst.org/wr2020
- Click on the big green button on the left Donate Now
- Enter dollar amount
- Select “Add to Cart” and follow instructions.
- You can check out as a guest or create a free account
Thank you for your contribution in making Wheat Ridge a vibrant and sustainable community.
Comments (0) Dec 04 2012